For those looking to get into public relations may not be 100% sure that is the right career for them, this may help decide to see if it fits your personality.
- Communicating with people all day is a must & is enjoyable
- Taking no for a answer, rejection doesn't bother you
- Work well under pressure
- Organization, How well are you organized
- Planning & Attending events has always been a dream
- Being on the computer all day doesn't bother you
- Social Media Obsession
- Breaking News? Be the first to know everything that is going on
- Working on the weekends
- Writing is a key to communicate. Grammatically correct, of course
Believe it or not, anyone can become a PR person with hard-work, dedication and drive. There’s no step-by-step guide, but starting off with an internship or entry-level position to get hands on experience will help determine whether or not it’s the industry for you.