It usually takes me five minutes and two questions to know how an interview will likely turn out.
You need to go in with a confident mind set. Make sure you do research on what your will be interviewing for. Whether it is an phone interview or an in-person interview you have that first impression to nail it!.
Here's what you need when you go in:
- Smile: Key - Personally, being bubbly helps all the time ladies
- Agenda : Must have an agenda of questions & background of company
- Availability: They want to know you have time for them & you can give it your all
- Confidence: Being shy will not help you be outspoken, say what you believe. Don't doubt yourself
- Time Management: Learning to juggle so many tasks at one, you need to know what is priorities
- Humor: Doing business, while having fun & still getting the job done.
Best of Luck!